Heartland's New Website

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sorry Jim B. Didn't mean to hijack the thread talking about the Amiga 500. BTW remember when the 2400 baud modem was state of the art and you were something if you were on a BBS (BI - before internet). Oops there I go again. Back to Heartlands website. I have looked at it a couple of times but don't really use it that much. I will look further at it.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
I see that the San Antonio is on the web site. Wow, 2,800 # pin weight.

P.S. with a real fast quad coprocessor and mega amount of video memory, I don't have any issue navigating the heartland site. Work real nice. However I am run a dual flat screen setup on a win 7 platform.

jbeletti

Hey gang,

Thanks for all the input on the relaunched corporate website. Based on your feedback and that of others, some changes have been made. The site now loads faster than it did at launch and the navigation links at the top are clearer. One you select a brand you want, I think to navigate around is now easier.

Content continues to be updated - so that is NOT complete yet.

If you get a chance, please swing buy www.heartlandrvs.com and see how quickly you can navigate to your own brand and look at specs, floor plans etc. Then circle back here to this thread to give additional constructive feedback. the old site is not coming back - thanks for helping us make this one better than it was at launch.

Also, not sure if anyone reading this needs it or even noticed it, but the corporate website translates from English to Spanish or French for those that need it, via links at the bottom of the site.

Jim