hello all new members from north carolina

beck-mark

Just took ownership in a new 2014 Elk Ridge 29RKSA and planning on a camping trip next week with some friends to break it in. New to Heartland but not new to camping. Traded in our 2004 terry quantum 5th wheel that we purchased new for the elk ridge. before that was a mallard 5th wheel, before that two pop-ups (not at same time) and before the pop-ups a heavy sears canvas tent. I grew up in a camping family and we had pop-ups but my wife beck didn't start until I started her when we married in 83. We have 2 grown children that still enjoy visiting us for a night or 2 at a time when camping both of which plan on continuing to camp. Long term plans include full timing for a few years when I retire. Hope to learn a little more about the brand and maybe seeing some of ya'll out and about.

davebennington

Welcome to the forum, you will find many friendly and helpful people here. The Elk Ridge is a nice unit. If you join the Heartland Owners Club you will be able to meet the people face to face and make life long friends. The club has many benefits such as discounts from the factory, the ability to attend chapter, Regional and National Rallies. If you have any questions PM or email me at dyocum881@yahoo.com.

dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome from TN and Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Hopefully you can come to one of the many rallies and show off your new coach. Us Heartlanders love to see new coach. Maybe if your schedule will let ya, go to the Southeast Regional Rally in Myrtle Beach that Dave has the link above. You can find information on this and the many other rallies on the front page on the left side or on the event tab at the top of this page. Enjoy and travel safely.