Hello from Calgary Alberta, New Landmark GC Owner

brianharrison

Hello,

I am pleased to join the Heartland Owners Forum! I have a new 2011 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon which is just gorgeous! Options are full body paint, dual pane windows, heated tanks, trailair pin, gen prep, stacked washer/dryer, slide toppers. I have already installed the winegard satellite system and I plan to install an auto level system.

I have used the site to research the Landmark before I purchased my unit and wanted to say Thanks! to a well run site and a great bunch of contributers.

I got turned on to Heartland when they purchased the patents from Glendale for the unique front end cap on the Titanium. Last year I was about to purchase a 2008 Ti 30E35SA but Glendale had some troubles near the end of their life and I decided to wait for Heartland to put out the new BH Ti Edition. My choice in the end was the GC model as I love the grand staircase design with the drivers side hallway.

This is our 2nd fiver and 4th camping unit since 1990 or so. We enjoy our camping and have pulled through most of western Canada and upper States. We plan to travel across Canada in a couple of years (yes I am still stuck working).

Thanks again!

Take care,
Brian

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I hope you have lots of great times in your new Landmark.

Enjoy the forum and if you have questions, just ask.

Jim M

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome Brian.
DW & I were planning to go to Alaska, but with some of the setbacks and fuel prices we have adjusted this year to go to Alberta, around Edmonton.

Not sure yet when we will arrive in Calgary but if you will set your location maybe some of us that plan to go north might have a chance to meet you.

BC

noobee

Are you aware of the Alberta Rally: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...ter-Rally-AB-Mossleigh-6-24-2011-to-6-26-2011

CS

caissiel

Welcome from the Maritime provinces.
I see you need to come and see us sometimes
Have a great time with your new RV.
Regards from New Brunswick, Miramichi Area.