Been a while

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hello everyone. My name is Terry Deal in Taylorsville,NC. Some of you know my wife Renee and I, but most of you probably don't. We have been around the forum since 2006 and are the proud owners of a 2005 Heartland Landmark Mt. Rushmore, which we purchased new in November of 2004 from Bill Plemmon's camping center in Rural Hall, NC. All and all the Landmark has served us well. We have had some problems but none bad enough to make us want to trade it. Besides we love the floor plan and have seen none that we like better. Even though we have kept the Landmark under a shed for the last 10 years or so it's age has begun to catch up with the exterior. The decals on the sides, front and back had begun to shrink and turn up around the edges. We have been talking about replacing them for a couple years now and finally bit the bullet and had a local graphics shop, called In Line Design, replace them. They did a great job. While the new decals are not exactly like the original that are pretty close. Same design but the color of the decals is just a little different. We also had the Landmark cleaned and polished. It looks great!!!!!!!!! We are camping next weekend so I will take some pictures and post them later.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Can't wait to see the finish product pictures and thanks for sharing about replacing the decals.

trdeal

Nathan and Byrd. The ole girl looks pretty good. Very pleased. I will get some pictures this weekend and post them.

trdeal

Sorry, I have been so long getting these pictures posted but here they are.

Attachments

• new camper decals.jpg
    new camper decals.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Landmark front.jpg
    Landmark front.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Landmark doorside.jpg
    Landmark doorside.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Landmark off door side.jpg
    Landmark off door side.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Landmark rear.jpg
    Landmark rear.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 89

carl.swoyer

Hello everyone. My name is Terry Deal in Taylorsville,NC. Some of you know my wife Renee and I, but most of you probably don't. We have been around the forum since 2006 and are the proud owners of a 2005 Heartland Landmark Mt. Rushmore, which we purchased new in November of 2004 from Bill Plemmon's camping center in Rural Hall, NC. All and all the Landmark has served us well. We have had some problems but none bad enough to make us want to trade it. Besides we love the floor plan and have seen none that we like better. Even though we have kept the Landmark under a shed for the last 10 years or so it's age has begun to catch up with the exterior. The decals on the sides, front and back had begun to shrink and turn up around the edges. We have been talking about replacing them for a couple years now and finally bit the bullet and had a local graphics shop, called In Line Design, replace them. They did a great job. While the new decals are not exactly like the original that are pretty close. Same design but the color of the decals is just a little different. We also had the Landmark cleaned and polished. It looks great!!!!!!!!! We are camping next weekend so I will take some pictures and post them later.
Sure is cheaper than buying new! It looks new again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

trdeal

You are right and we are very happy with the job that was done.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

trdeal

Hey Gus. She does look pretty good to be 13 years old. Again, we are very pleased. To answer your question, the guy that cut the decals and put them on took the old ones off. I don't know how he did it.