Hello from long time lurker

Rosebud3

Hello to everyone! I have been browsing around this forum off and on for probably close to a year. Decided it was about time I said hi. Looking to get a travel trailer in 1-2 years when I retire.

Roxi, Gypsy, & Jasper

Oregon_Camper

Hello...:)

Why wait until you are retired? Get one now...iron out all the kinks....do some mods....THEN retire in a sweet customized RV. :cool:

LBR

Hello...:)

Why wait until you are retired? Get one now...iron out all the kinks....do some mods....THEN retire in a sweet customized RV. :cool:
If at all possible, great idea...We just took that plunge 3 months ago to get setup for full timing.

jbeletti

Rosebud - welcome to the posting side of forum life. Be sure to ask all the questions you want about RVing, RVs etc., all in preparation for your future purchase. We're a pretty friendly bunch here and I hear that can be rare on online forums.

Rosebud3

Rosebud - welcome to the posting side of forum life. Be sure to ask all the questions you want about RVing, RVs etc., all in preparation for your future purchase. We're a pretty friendly bunch here and I hear that can be rare on online forums.

Thanks Jim,

I've been on a few RV forums and this one does seem to be the friendliest. The fact that people on here are so friendly is what has steered toward looking seriously at a Heartland travel trailer.

carl.swoyer

I would suggest you get your new rig now. This will help you understand everything about the rig, work out ALL the warranty issues. You'll be more comfortable in it verses trying to get things fixed after you retire.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rosebud3

I would suggest you get your new rig now. This will help you understand everything about the rig, work out ALL the warranty issues. You'll be more comfortable in it verses trying to get things fixed after you retire.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well, unless I win the lottery, it is not an option right now. I am spending this time researching and reading everything I can travel trailer related. I also bought a set of DVDs. My time is not being wasted while I am getting ready for the adventure.