Hello from South Louisiana!!

Jonh76

Hello everyone!!

We just purchased a Gateway 3650BH, our first 5th wheel RV. We have been rving with our parents for years but starting the tradition with our own kids. The kids are really excited and ready to enjoy it. I have been lurking around for a week and time to join into all knowledge here. Thanks for the forum.

Jon

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hello from So. Calif. Have fun with your new rig. Think about joining the Heartland Owners Club and attend some rallies and meet some fine people. If you have any questions you sure can ask and get answers from all the good people on this forum. Happy camping to you and the family.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome Jon, I'm sure Andy & Joanna will be getting in touch to bring you up to speed on LA chapter activities. Enjoy your coach and the forum and if you ever make it out west be sure to look us up.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hello everyone!!

We just purchased a Gateway 3650BH, our first 5th wheel RV. We have been rving with our parents for years but starting the tradition with our own kids. The kids are really excited and ready to enjoy it. I have been lurking around for a week and time to join into all knowledge here. Thanks for the forum.

Jon

Congrats on your new rig. Now take a look at joining the Heartland Owners Club, there is a free one year trial membership available to see if you would like to become a full member. We also have a rally planned for Halloween weekend down in new Iberia and I am in the works to get one for next spring possibly in Breaux Bridge at Cajun palms. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here on the site. The greatest part of owning a Heartland rig is you're now eligible to join the Heartland Owners Club. Attending the rallys and meeting some fun loving people who share your interests lets you put faces to the names you see here. Hope to see ou down the road.
Later and have a great day.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jonh76,
Congratulations on your new Gateway and welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum. Trace

Chippendale

Jonh76,
You are going to really like your new Gateway. I purchased mine in October and am writing this while attending my second Heartland Chapter Rally. The Owner's Club has hooked me on Heartland products, there are some super nice folks in it and if after being at a rally a few hours you feel left out, you aren't breathing.

Join up, and plan on attending Andy and Johanna's Halloween rally in New Iberia so there will be at least two Gateways there.

George & Dolly

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family from the State of Washington and congratulations on your new Gateway. I know you will love it and create lifelong memories for you and your kids! As others have said, don't hesitate to attend a rally as they are a blast and you will make some lifelong friends as we have.

Rod

jbeletti

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Gateway! Andy and Jo put on a fun rally. Do yourself and favor and bring the family to one of their rallies. Enjoy you Heartland and make some great family memories with it!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on the new rig. Love to see more Bunkhouses on the forum.

Enjoy and safe travels!!