Hello from Virginia

So my wife and I picked up a 2016 Wilderness 2750RL. We have had it out a few times and love it. I grew up camping and my wife didn't so this is a real new experience for her. Thanks you having me.

jimtoo

Hi cpttango30,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
So my wife and I picked up a 2016 Wilderness 2750RL. We have had it out a few times and love it. I grew up camping and my wife didn't so this is a real new experience for her. Thanks you having me.

NICE. Looks awesome!!

The wife will love it.

Jv75353

Congratulations on the new Wilderness and welcome to the Heartland family! Enjoy your new rig and wishing you safe travels.

Westwind

Love your rig! We started out with a 2000 Toyota Tundra and a 2002 Sunnybrook 26FK - no slides, we camped in Florida for 9 years for a min. of 2 months in the winter and really enjoyed our rig like I'm sure the two of you will. What was the best was the great friends that we have made over the years.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the wonderful world of Heartland ownership. As mentioned, you need to check out the Heartland Owners Club. In fact, a real easy way to do that is to come up to Luray, Virginia this weekend where the Virginia Chapter of HOC is having their rally. June 10-12. You'll meet a whole bunch of nice people and find out a lot about how Heartland Owners Club. Hope to see you there.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Welcome to Heartland ownership. We also purchased our Landmark from McGeorge's RV, a great company and super supporter of the Heartland Owners Club. As Keith mentioned above, the Virginia Chapter is holding its rally this next weekend at the Luray KOA. It would be a wonderful opportunity for you to meet some of the best campers and friends that are truly representative of Heartland Owners Club members. There is space available, and we would love to meet you. You can send me a PM if you need more information.