Hello, I want to introduce myself

Hi,

My name is Jeff. My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a Bighorn 3970. We will purchase in the next week or so if not sooner.

I found this site just looking around. I am pleased with what I have seen thus far. I hope to get to know you guys as time permits.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Jeff-Jenny,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Forum Jeff and Jenny! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and as soon as you sign the paperwork, get your VIN and join the Heartland Owners Club. Your membership will result in lifelong friendships and ability to come to Regional and National Rallies, which non members are not able to do. Jimtoo copied the link to join in his post above.

Rod

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to ask questions and get ideas to customize your new Condo on wheels. Check out upcoming rallies and go meet other Heartland Owners. Enjoy and travel safely.

Aandaar

Welcome Jim and Jenny. This is a awesome forum for Heartland owners. We joined in December 2015 after taking ownership of our 2016 3970RD. We love our unit and I am sure you will too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi,

My name is Jeff. My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a Bighorn 3970. We will purchase in the next week or so if not sooner.

I found this site just looking around. I am pleased with what I have seen thus far. I hope to get to know you guys as time permits.

Jeff

Welcome to the forum and hopefully to the Owners Club. We love our BH 3970RD.
We look forward to meeting you at a rally!

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Bighorn. Hope to meet you down the road.

WBG

WBGavin
Congratulations on you new BH 3970. Be sure to do a complete and thorough pre delivery inspection (PDI) even if it takes 2 -3 hours. You will be glad you did. We love our 3570 and I am sure you will equally love your new unit. This forum is the best place on earth to get questions answered and problems resolved. Heartland owners are the best. Hope to see you down the road.

I'm Steve Pereira from Chico, CA. My wife Carla and I recently purchased a 2017 3160 EL --- together with our dog, Keeper, a Welsh Terrier;we look forward to meeting many of you.

This is a big upgrade for us we had a 2004 Sprinter 5th wheel before this!

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Steve! Glad we had a chance to chat via PM and that you were able to make contact with Chuck you Chapter Leader. We look forward to meeting you in Red Bluff!

Rod

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm Steve Pereira from Chico, CA. My wife Carla and I recently purchased a 2017 3160 EL --- together with our dog, Keeper, a Welsh Terrier;we look forward to meeting many of you. We will be attending the rally in Red Bluff in April.

Hi Steve. Welcome to the Heartland family. Dale and I have a 2016 Bighorn 3160 EL and love it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We've gotten to know our baby quite well this past camping season. Looking forward to seeing you at a Rally!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
I'm Steve Pereira from Chico, CA. My wife Carla and I recently purchased a 2017 3160 EL --- together with our dog, Keeper, a Welsh Terrier;we look forward to meeting many of you. We will be attending the rally in Red Bluff in April.

Hi Steve & Carla, Welcome to the HOC. We look forward to meeting you in Red Bluff. You have my contact information, so please feel free to contact us anytime. Take a look at the rallies posted on the portal page and see if you can make one or more of the rallies listed there. We would love to have you join us. Travel safe and we will see you in April.

Chuck & Donna