Hello!

flyingflynt

Hello, my wife and I have been slowly moving up from tent camping to travel trailer and now we have a Greystone ordered. We are very excited and love to get out on the roads whenever we can. Just finished a two week trip to Glacier Nat. Park and Banff, Canada, had a super time. We can't wait to toast our first night in our new 5th wheel and look back on where we started. Should have our coach in about 10 weeks, but I love reading all of the info posted, more new stuff to learn. Hello to all and look forward to chating in the near future, David and Barbara.

jimtoo

Hi David and Barbara,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Welcome to the 5th wheel world, a little new stuff to learn, but not much. I think you will find the towing and parking is easier, but most of the other is about the same. When you do get the call that it's here and ready... be sure you do a really through PDI. Check everything from top to bottom, water hooked up,, water in the tanks,, drain all the tanks, every thing that can be moved or made to move,, check it. The factory tries to make things right, but assembly and dragging it the first 1000 miles or so they will find some thing that will come loose. Hopefully the dealer does a good makeready for you.

The Heartland Family is here to help. Also check out the Heartland Owners Club and for any rallies in your area.
Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Urban350

Camping in Banff in a tent this time of year, you are braver than I, or a lot younger lol... Enjoy your new trailer.