Help!!

What did you end up doing with your triangle space? No one replied to your post I think/was just going through a bunch of posts tonight on this site and it seems No one replied yet, any way, I am sure you can place a couple shelves/thin boards and small pieces of wood between the new shelves to hold them up, post some pictures of your triangle area, what it looks like, if you have not designed something already, post a picture of what you have done with the space...designing my Mallard 1987 Travel Trailer with some newly installed features in the future/soon >good luck with your shelves...Scott

Lewing

What did you end up doing with your triangle space? No one replied to your post I think/was just going through a bunch of posts tonight on this site and it seems No one replied yet, any way, I am sure you can place a couple shelves/thin boards and small pieces of wood between the new shelves to hold them up, post some pictures of your triangle area, what it looks like, if you have not designed something already, post a picture of what you have done with the space...designing my Mallard 1987 Travel Trailer with some newly installed features in the future/soon >good luck with your shelves...Scott
Nothing yet. Thank you for replying. I am definitely going to have to have something custom made for it. I will post a pic when I get back.