Hi from Montana

jimtoo

Hi kportra,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

Makotech

Welcome to the Heartland owners forum. How do you like your 18L? Was in Montana a few weeks ago, hoping to go back soon.

TomEgenes

Founding Montana Chapter Leaders-retired
I see you recently visited the Heartland Owners Club website. I am Tom Egenes, Montana Chapter Leader, covering both Montana and Wyoming. I would like to introduce you to the Heartland Owners Club. If you currently own a Heartland RV we invite you to consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. The initial one year membership is $35 for US and $40 for Canada and includes; 2 name badges, 2 Heartland decals and 2 sets of vinyl membership numbers. The vinyl numbers can be fixed to the decal if desired. Renewal fees are $10 for one year, $18 for two and $26 for three years. I hope you will consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and a Chapter within the Mountain Region.

To sign up for your membership, go to https://heartlandowners.org/club/. On the right side of this page under Quick links you will see “Join the Club”. Click and follow the instructions. You will need your RV VIN #, Model & year.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We are having a rally in Red Lodge , Montana at the KOA September 7-10 . We would love to see you join us then !

Tom & Sherry Egenes
Montana Chapter Leaders

Jv75353

Welcome to the forum, you will find many friendly and helpful people here. Safe travels and enjoy your new rig.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum. Great info and people here. Don't be a stranger and hope to meet you down the road.