Hide-a-bed air mattress leaking from pump

David-and-Cheryl

Our 2013 Landmark San Antonio has a hide-a-bed with an air mattress with a built-in electric inflation pump. The pump has a dial with three settings, Inflate, Deflate and Off. When the dial is set to Off, the mattress sometimes, but not always, slowly leaks air through the valve in the center of the dial.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, is there a solution other than replacing the mattress?

rhodies1

Yes,there was a problem in 2012 and 2013 yrs with slow leaks around the pump... My mattress was replaced by Heartland.I would contact them asap about your problem.

David-and-Cheryl

Yes,there was a problem in 2012 and 2013 yrs with slow leaks around the pump... My mattress was replaced by Heartland.I would contact them asap about your problem.

Thanks for that info. Was your rig still under warranty when they replaced the mattress?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David-and-Cheryl

I called Heartland Customer Service yesterday. They acknowledged that there was a problem with "a few" of the 2012 and 2013 air mattresses, but because it was not widespread, they did not issue a TSB. And since there's no TSB and my rig is no longer in warranty, they would not do anything to help.

I ended up going to Target and getting a Coleman mattress with built-in pump for about $72. :(