hide A bed

creeper

Nope. We used it a lot the last two weeks. The wife got real sick and was up all night so she slept on the fold out air mattress. Open/ close/open/close was the routine. She loved it.

azbound

Yes! The darn thing would jackknife every time we tried to use it. Our dealer contacted Heartland and they forwarded them to Flair, apparently this is a common problem that Flair was no very open about. After I contacted Heartland myself Flair then reestablished contact with my dealer and low and behold there is a repair kit for this problem that the day B4 Flair had never experienced. Once the dealer got the repair kit the problem was easily rectified.

I was a little disappointed that Heartland passed the dealer off and directed them to Flair rather than handle the matter themselves. Then to have Flair jack the dealer around like they had never heard of this problem, this to me was unacceptable. However when I contacted Heartland myself everyone was jumping to get the problem resolved. The real problem wasn't with the Dealer or Heartland but rather a vendor problem. Further research revealed that this is Flairs normal approach to this problem. The sofa is a great idea and now that all is good we love it, to bad it wasn't handled appropriately by Heartland and to bad Flair were such jerks about the problem.