2012 EDGE SLIDE OUT 19FT TRAILER

Toolumpy

The manual over ride to roll the slide out back in in case of motor failure has a 1/2" hex drive (inside under the fold out bed) but can't seem to get it to turn so I can roll the slide out back in. Any ideas? Do I need to disconnect the motor first?

Bogie

Noticed you haven't received an answer on this.

Can you post some pictures so we can see what the motor and manual mechanism on your RV looks like. It may generate some suggestions.

You may have to make a few posts before the system will let you post pictures.

tracyc

2010 21M Edge with slide out..(My trailer). To bring in slide out you will need to disconnect the motor first. It's a small clip (or wire connection) going into the motor that you pull out. Then you will be able to manually bring it in. (This is what I had to do to bring mine in) Motor was a little hard to reach but is doable. Hope this helps

RoadJunkie

Have you referred to the manual? If you don't have one, google for one or check on YouTube for troubleshooting. Perhaps you'll get lucky with a video.

Toolumpy

Thanks for the replys. The manual just says to crank on the shaft at the motor so I am pretty sure I will have to disconnect the motor as tracyc suggested. Not having a issue with the motor yet but was looking to be prepared if I had trouble.