Hitch

Weatherl

I just ordered a new NT 22FRB and I am installing a WDH and need to know the height of the trailer ball hitch before I go pick the trailer up if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

pegmikef

My EZ-lift was 1/8th inch for each hundred pounds of tongue weight above the ball cup. On my old North Trail 26 LRSS I had the ball adjusted to one inch above the tongue's ball cup. I estimated with the trailer loaded, propane and batteries that the tongue weight was about 800 pounds. Worked well and my trailer and truck were level when hooked up which is your goal.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I just ordered a new NT 22FRB and I am installing a WDH and need to know the height of the trailer ball hitch before I go pick the trailer up if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

You really can't set that up until you have the trailer with you.

Your dealer should do that for you anyway while you are inside doing the final paperwork!

'Lil Guy'

Plus 1 for the service department setting you up the 1st time. They'll adjust the height for a level trailer and an even stance on your TV. Good luck with your new rig.