hole in cabinet

caudle

I just bought a new sundance 2900mk (I really love it) I have a hole in the cabinet
it is 13in. by 6in. located next to the dvd player (below the tv) was this done by the
factory on purpose ? or some other reason. also can I buy a cabinet door to cover this
hole or is it covered under my warrenty? Thank you

jimtoo

Hi caudle,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family of owners. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

It would help us a lot if you would post a picture of the "hole" your speaking of. You might contact your dealer about this and also was it noted in the PDI when you took delivery of the unit?

Enjoy the forum and keep us updated on the "hole".

Jim M

tmcran

I just bought a new sundance 2900mk (I really love it) I have a hole in the cabinet
it is 13in. by 6in. located next to the dvd player (below the tv) was this done by the
factory on purpose ? or some other reason. also can I buy a cabinet door to cover this

Are u talking about where your electric plug and your tv connections are located?

cashb

we also have the 2900mk and love it! Yes, the "hole" is meant to be there... We have a small basket of stuff and some dvds, etc. The stuff doesn't move so haven't seen a need to put a door on it. Enjoy!

RickMN

We just bought the same rig! We noticed that too when we ordered it . So, we had the factory put a door on it. I bet you can have your dealer order one for you and install it. They did it for no extra charge. You want to see a picture?