Honey I Fixed It for Newbies

JanAndBill

As I read the forum a common thread I see is that many of the "Newbies" find themselves facing the what do I do I just got a "Honey can you fix........" Not knowing what to do they stumble through here looking for advise. I thought it would be nice to start a thread of advice from "Oldtimers" to help the "Newbies" deal with any emergency. So here goes with three to start. The rest of you feel free to jump in at any time.
  1. We've all been there at one time, we just settled down to take a nap, watch the game, whatever, and your wife is in the process of making dinner, washing clothes, whatever, and a knob picks that particular time to "come off". Your choices are to A. Ignore her "Honey would can you....", B. Slink out of the trailer before she catches you, or C. Fix the problem so you can continue what you were doing. I like C.
    images.jpg
  2. So you just get settled back in, getting close to supper time, the wife is about grill out supper, when you hear "Honey did you pack the grill........" It's at this moment you realize that you failed to remember the grill. Your options are to now A. Ignore her (which will result in going without supper, B. Get up drive to the store, buy a grill and come back wasting time and money, or C. Fix the problem. I like option C.
    images (2).jpg
  3. So now you've settled in bed your wife is in the shower and you hear her say, "Oh darn shower head broke, Honey can you..........". Your options are A. Pretend you are asleep (yeah like that's going to work, B. Get up put your clothes on and drive around in the dark looking for an open Walmart, or C. Fix it. I like C.
    images (1).jpg
I feel so good about helping others with my knowledge :cool:

JanAndBill

So there you are enjoying the RV lifestyle and your DW says "honey can you fix......" Seems that using the cram it in method of loading the refrigerator is not smart. You have the choice of A. Pretending to not hear her (and risk your beverages being dumped), B. spending hours driving around looking for appliance parts stores, C. Fix it. I'm liking option C myself.
fixed-it-11.jpg