Honey, It's Home!

hillsonwheels

The biggest question that needs answered is........"Just what do Shooz and Sox think about their new digs?" ;) Congratulations! Maybe you and John need to pray for more snow so you can add some goodies? Though, I can't imagine what they'd be.

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The biggest question that needs answered is........"Just what do Shooz and Sox think about their new digs?" ;) Congratulations! Maybe you and John need to pray for more snow so you can add some goodies? Though, I can't imagine what they'd be.

Dick

I'm sure he'll think of something and he'll sit straight up in the middle of the night and proclaim "I FORGOT TO ORDER THE WET BOLTS". True story!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
NICE RIG! By the looks of the snow camping is as far off in New Jersey as it is in Northern NY!

We hit a histerical (oops) I mean historical record here! January 2011 has been the snowiest month in weather keeping history. Yuk! More coming on Tuesday.

hillsonwheels

True story...Got snowed in at a Ramada Inn in Bloomington, IN during the blizzard of '78. Met a guy who thought it was gonna be a rough winter. He bought a snow plow for his "Tyoter". Paid for the silly thing in three days. Don't believe he slept any at all during that time. So, will you all be able to pay for the new coach with all John's overtime? :rolleyes:

Relax summer is coming!!!!!!!!! I think?????????

Dick

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
True story...Got snowed in at a Ramada Inn in Bloomington, IN during the blizzard of '78. Met a guy who thought it was gonna be a rough winter. He bought a snow plow for his "Tyoter". Paid for the silly thing in three days. Don't believe he slept any at all during that time. So, will you all be able to pay for the new coach with all John's overtime? :rolleyes:

Relax summer is coming!!!!!!!!! I think?????????

Dick

I don't think we'll pay it off but we will cover the cost of the Wet Bolt installation! You are a really funny guy! See ya soon.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations. Very nice rig. We really like those cabinets. Trace & Teri(Left Coasters)

dudley43

John and Deb, beautiful coach! Hope to see you in June at Goshen! Really enjoyed meeting you at the 2009 rally in North Carolina while we were passing though in our 4-wheeler doing the Outer Banks vacation.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, I can now say that a good through PDI is exhausting! We finally brought the Bighorn home! After 8 Hours at Crossroads we are so pleased with their delivery. They took our small 6 item hit list and fixed all but one item (defects in glass face cabinet doors) before we left. Mike (service) was awesome! We couldn't have asked for more help and they immediately attended to everything we asked. While we did the PDI, we had our hitch serviced and a new plug for the trailer installed in the truck bed. Mike took great care to explain the automatic leveling system and everything worked perfectly. GREAT JOB HEARTLAND! We are so happy to finally have her home now....

LET'S GO CAMPING!

bill40

Can only say one thing [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]LOVE IT[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
clip_image001.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clip_image001.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clip_image001.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clip_image001.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clip_image001.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clip_image001.gif
[/FONT]

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Oh I can't wait to see it! did you and John spend the rainy weekend in it?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, we kinda spent the weekend in it. Saturday doing the PDI and Sunday finding places for all our stuff! We're watching the temperature and forecast and may go on our shake down this weekend. Come on 50's. Groundhog don't fail me now!