How do remove a couch from a Sundance.

Deedee

My dog finally broke the couch...she loves to sit on the back of it to look out the window....I don't think I have ever hated a couch as much as I do this one.
The cushions on the back are big and bulky...one is now torn off....there are pieces of metal sticking out of it, and the only good part about it, is the storage drawer underneath it.

Anyone out there have a Sundance 2800 RLS similar to mine who have removed that nasty "gold" couch? :mad:

Thanks
Deedee :cool:

rxbristol

I'm not sure about the Sundance, but I've removed couches from two different RV's. I just started unbolting, unscrewing, and taking everything apart. It may take a little time, but not difficult.

GOTTOYS

Sawzall. At least your drawer is still good....Mine fell off while going down the road. Those cheap drawer slides fell apart. I replaced them and now it won't stay closed. Have to figure out how to adjust the latch..If I could find a quality replacement I'm thinking I might just chuck the whole thing. It's about as comfortable as a park bench....Don

ncc1701e

My dog finally broke the couch...she loves to sit on the back of it to look out the window....I don't think I have ever hated a couch as much as I do this one.
The cushions on the back are big and bulky...one is now torn off....there are pieces of metal sticking out of it, and the only good part about it, is the storage drawer underneath it.

Anyone out there have a Sundance 2800 RLS similar to mine who have removed that nasty "gold" couch? :mad:

Thanks
Deedee :cool:

Our first Sundance was a 280ORLS, takes a few skinned knuckles but you take it apart and drag the darn thing out the door.

Deedee

Thank You everyone for the reply's....had a good chuckle over some of them...:) I think I will leave the chain saw out...me and a chain saw probably would not see eye to eye ;-)