Sundance XLT Sofa bed failure

Gimike812

Sorry this being my first post, I am really dismayed by the service I have been receiving from my Local dealership here in Tucson.
A few months back my fold out sofa in the living room area of my 2016 Sundance XLT broke 2 of the metal straps inside of the sofas middle portion when it is made out in to a bed. I just took the coach in for service to get it fixed and they are telling me that it will take 3-6 months before they can get me a replacement from the factory. I am trying to sell this coach and don't have the time for it to sit around broken and unusable. Has anyone else experienced anything else like this. I am very unhappy with the extreme poor build quality of this rig and amazed at how little pride has gone in to the building of this coach. I have a huge laundry list of things that have failed, broken, or just plan installed incorrectly on this rig.

danemayer

Hi Gimike812,

Sorry to hear you've been having problems. Replacing a piece of furniture can take several weeks.

I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to help you move things along at a more rapid pace.