how many miles per year do you tow your camper

last year we drove the camper home from the dealer 105 miles labor day weekend,then in 7 trips put 330 more miles on it, then 105 back to the dealer

this year we drove the camper home from the dealer 105 miles, then in 13 trips put 1006 miles on it and the season ain't done yet, and maybe another trip to the dealer

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We've put close to 4000 miles on our Prowler since we bought it May 22, 2015.

Of course, half of that was our trip from Denver to Tucson and back last February to attend the Arizona HOC Rodeo Rally.

ProwlerRoyalGorge-P7020324.jpg ProwlerInSantaFe-IMAG0216.jpg

ProwleratBlueMesa-P1010116.jpg ProwlerSunsetBVKOA-P1000402.jpg

ProwlerFlagsJuly4-P1000235.jpg ProwlerMonarchPass-P1010480.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We average 8K a year but next year will be a monster year. Let's see AL to E TN, E TN to Goshen IN, Goshen IN into Canada traveling westward/north to Alaska, Alaska back to E TN, E TN to FL Keys and then winter in Davenport FL.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We put about 4000 so far this year and maybe 1000 more before the end of the year. We will probably do more next year.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
ok I guess I should have focused this question to the weekend warrior's, I know the full timers are always on the move.

We are weekend warriors.

Both of us still have to work full time at least 10 more years before we can retire (that is assuming this country doesn't go down the Thetford by then). :rolleyes:

IronJ

About 6k by the end of this year for us....

We still both work full time, and also have kids in school to deal with...

But one day we will REALLY be free to fly the coop and travel....lol

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

kowAlski631

We're "anytimers", so it depends on what's going on. This year was 6,500 and counting. Last year was around 1,000.

Grey Ghost

We are sometimes, since my wife still works! One us had to and she lost the flip of the coin!!:p It depends, so far this year about 400 miles, but headed to Colorado for a week or so and then later over to the Ocean, if they stop trying to burn it down. So maybe about 3,500 or so this year.

pegmikef

We are anytimers and averaged about 8500 per year for the last three and a half towing years.

MCTalley

OK, we're full-timers, so not what you were looking for but might be interesting to some.

2013 - 20,742
2014 - 21,225
2015 - 21,243
2016 - 11,447 as of today

Give or take a mile or two, of course. :D