how many miles per year do you tow your camper

Westwind

This season we will have done about 3500 miles, last year was more but this year we haven't gone anywher since we got home in the spring, we have been working on the house.

TikiDawg

MCTalley,
WOW! Those are some impressive miles. What happened this year, you seem to be staying parked longer?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Crumgater

We average somewhere around 2-3k miles per year.
Less this year... hopefully we'll make up the difference next. :)

dlw930

Since we went FT the first of Feb this year, TV has 21,000 miles more on it. Not done yet. 8500 of the 21k towing. The rest was sight-seeing, buying groceries and hauling friends & relatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

MCTalley,
WOW! Those are some impressive miles. What happened this year, you seem to be staying parked longer?

We didn't travel as much the first part of this year. We have been sitting still a bit longer. On the other hand, we're currently in South Dakota, heading to Kentucky, then Tennessee, then Texas, then probably Clarksville, Indiana (our selling dealer, time for the one year check-up), then down to Alabama and Florida. Might have a couple other side trips in there somewhere. All said, though, we'll probably still only push about 16-17,000 miles this year.

TikiDawg

MCTalley,
That's awesome. We can't wait until we're able to do those kinds of trips. In August we squeezed in AZ, NM, CO, UT, NV and then back to No. CA in just 14 days.

Domi

We will have had our trailer for a year and have about 8K miles on it. Mostly weekends but a 2 week trip to Washington state was in there also. Not sure how many total trips but we try to make it 2 a month from March through October, and others as the weather permits.

John

VKTalley

MCTalley,

Part of our "sitting still" was leaving the trailer parked in AL while we flew to Hawaii in March for 10 days and Washington State in April for 8 days. We definitely have not put as many miles on this year in part to Malcolm's job allowing him to work remote so no round trips back to an office. :)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Next week we'll be adding 250 miles for the Colorado HOC Rally at Mountaindale (Colorado Springs).

And then another 1500 or so miles on our Prowler in October when we go to Vegas for the 2016 Heartland Owner's Club National Rally!

Viva Las Vegas!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I would say that we now put between 8-10,000 miles a year towing the trailer. considerably less than a couple of years ago.

agpopp

100K! WOW!
We did FLA twice, SC twice and the Smoky Mountains and a few weekend trips in between this year. So I'd say between 9-10K.

jstarwal

We full timers. Bought a new Chevrolet 2500 on Dec. 10 and have over 14000 miles on it already. Fixin to head to Las Vegas Nevada for the Heartland really soon and will be adding proximately another three thousand miles on it by time I get back.

Jack & Lynette

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We full timers. Bought a new Chevrolet 2500 on Dec. 10 and have over 14000 miles on it already. Fixin to head to Las Vegas Nevada for the Heartland really soon and will be adding proximately another three thousand miles on it by time I get back.

Jack & Lynette

We'll see you there!

We are in site #125.

WilmanJim

We left Ohio July 23rd and took the Hi Line Route 2 from St Ignace MI to Everett WA. So far, according to my spreadsheet, we have put on 5998.4 miles total, 3175.4 of that was towing. Right now we are in Eugene OR. We are slowly Zig Zagging our way to San Diego for the winter. Should be there around the middle of October. I'm guessing about another 1500 miles towing to get to San Diego. Then about another 3800 towing to get back to Ohio for the summer. We usually do about 6000-8000 actual towing miles on the Bighorn every year. And Enjoy every mile.

Jim