how many warranty claims have you had? just total numbers please

mlpeloquin

Looks like they just ran screws into the original coroplast. The airflow under the trailer creates a lot of suction. When you put it back, the leading edge needs to be much more secure.

I had to change out the gray water valves. This involved cutting the coroplast in several places and folding it down. I tried to use foam to seal around the pipes and then discovered that it is better to use aluminum flashing and secure/seal everything with Gorilla tape. This tape is as close to the 200mph tape that I used to secure wiring to the outside of an aircraft. It sticks on like the dickens and is hard to pull off. It has not come off after several trip with rain as well. I also went to ACE hardware and got some large flange washers and more self drilling/tapping screws. The coroplast is very secure and has stayed that way.

I had one that I brought my Big Horn in for and three small things I contacted Heartland parts department on. They sent me the parts and I did the repair in a few minuets. I could not see not having my fifth wheel for two weeks or more for simple things. The one thing was for the living room carpet which was bubbled up at least one inch at delivery. My wife is has an prosthetic leg and fell. It was a safety hazard and Heartland covered it.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
2010 Cyclone 3010, None! not that things did not need to be fixed - but nothing that fell under warranty.