How steady are the level up jacks ?

bigdob24

I’m looking at a new 3560SS and it has the 6 point level up jacks.
My current rig does not have level ups and I use the steadyfast system to take the movement out, and it works great.
How much does the RV rock and roll with just the level up ?
Will I have to put an aftermarket system on?
Lots more questions
BD

Last edited by a moderator:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We still have movement in our BC 4010RD. Not significant, but noticeable when you're at opposite ends of the coach. I have heard adding Steadyfast to a rig with 6-point really helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
What Traveltiger says...

Minimizing the length of the piston extended helps but it’s far from “rock solid”

pjones1969

I’m very impressed with how solid the LevelUp system is on our 43’ Cyclone.

We are weekenders and spend the majority of our time outside but I haven’t ever considered adding anything to it to make it “more” solid.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I’m looking at a new 3560SS and it has the 6 point level up jacks.
My current rig does not have level ups and I use the steadyfast system to take the movement out, and it works great.
How much does the RV rock and roll with just the level up ?
Will I have to put an aftermarket system on?
Lots more questions
BD

We have found that putting blocks under the jacks and using x chocks takes most of the movement out of ours. We still feel a bit but the overhang on the rear of ours is a lot so I don't think there is much more we could do.

NYSUPstater

What others have said about less leg extension (blocking of your choice under each pad) does help w/ less movement. Not all, but less. We can live what movement we have. I knew a fella who had a Cedar Creek and added JT's to his 6 pt and worked great.