How to Join the Club and a Chapter

jimtoo

IT'S HERE! Wednesday, 07-16-08 at about 3:00PM CST I received my Heartland owners plak by US Priority Mail and it looks really good.

MINE IS ALREADY INSTALLED!:D:D:D

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
IT'S HERE! Wednesday, 07-16-08 at about 3:00PM CST I received my Heartland owners plak by US Priority Mail and it looks really good

MINE IS ALREADY INSTALLED!:D:D:D

Jim....Thats what you get for following RICK'S lead ....corrections...Kenny None

netters1

Our new 2010 Landmark Augusta arrived at the dealer yesterday after a short delay. The driver's truck broke down..lol. We are so anxious to see it, since we got the full body paint and are excited to see it in person. We will be picking it up on Thursday, Feb. 19th to get it loaded for a trip to Kerrville Texas for a 2 week trip.

Today, we joined the Heartland Owner's Club. We live in Southeast Kansas, so don't know what chapter we would be close to.

My DH and I love this forum and the Heartland products. Also, great customer service. Thanks to Jim Beletti and Coley Brady for all the help going through this process and samples that Coley sent to us. :D:D:D

jbeletti

Hi Lynnette,,

You're getting so close! That paint job is going to look awesome. I am here in the Chat Room now chatting with rckc228 (Rich from KS). He is also getting a full body paint job on his unit. He is very excited as well.

Got your Club Membership :) We'll get your kit shipped out this week.

Where are you going to stay in Kerrville? Buckhorn Lake Resort is great. I am here now for the Elkhart RV.net rally. Great time.

Jim

netters1

We are staying at Buckhorn Lake Resort also. There are a lot of us getting together there for a couple of weeks. I will be watching for the Club packet. Thanks for all your help! :D

Relatively New Heartland Owners

Hello everyone!
We're relatively new Heartland owners - having purchased our 5th wheel last Spring. We had an incredible summer and of course met a lot of wonderful people at various campsites. We're looking forward to the Rally in June and have heard from friends that it's absolutely awesome.
Sign us,
anxiously awaiting the first camping trip of 2009
Wayne and Marg Patrick

tom p

tomp
3-4-09 recieved my plack and it is installed within the hour. Looks goog. It would be nice it you can put the chapted on it also. tomp

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Maybe we need to develop a decal for the front. That way if you are in a back-in site you can still display your membership.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
3-5-09 Waiting for 14" of snow to melt so we can get to our camper to install our newly acquired owner plak. Thanks Jim for giving me one more reason to hate winter!

Hal44001

Hello Jim

Im new to this forum but not new to heartland products. I love my Cyclone and I live in it all year long. Looking forward to meeting new people and getting to know more about this. Im looking forward to seeing you again. Hope every one enjoys their Heartland product as much as I do.
talk to you soon
Hal Henschel
Elkhart Indiana

jimtoo

Hi Hal,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Owners Family. Please think about joining the Owners Club.

There are a lots of really good information on the forum and lots of great people.

Hopefully we will see you in Goshen in June at the national rally.

Jim M.

Hi: Jime
The club sounds good to us count us in
Rich & Jeannie Gavin

Have a 2010 Big Horn 3580RL
Dodge Ram 3500 Del.
From Orange Park Fl. 32073

jimtoo

Hi CPOretired,

Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. Being a member of forum you will meet lots of great people and will be able to find lots of good information.

Please go to this link to join the Heartland Owners Club.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7707

This link will explain the benefits of the Heartland Owners Club.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7705

Jim M