How would rising gas prices effect your camping?

How will rising gas prices effect your campign habits?

• I will camp the same regardless

Votes: 89 64.5%
  • I will camp less.

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • I will make more camps but camp closer to home.

Votes: 33 23.9%
  • I will make less camps but go farther from home.

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

happyrover

High fuel costs

Mark, that is a very interesting survey up to this point. Now I will add my 2 cents worth. I understand there are a number of folks who are not as fortunate as some of us and are unfortunately not able to retire yet. The cost of fuel going to 4 bucks a gallon will not stop us from going where we want to go. I just fill up at the first of the month, drive until I'm broke and wait until the check comes at the end of the month, then start all over again.
You will never enjoy life anymore than when you travel with your children and show them the wonderful country they live in and the wonders of it. My wife and I are retired military and have taken our children over alot of the world, but NO PLACE is anymore spectacular than the good old U.S.A. for our money. Hopefully we will have many more years to travel the country and meet the great folks, especially our RVing friends from Heartland.
Be safe on the road and hope to see you all at Branson.
Mel & Nina (HappyRovers) NoneNone

Uncle Rog

We installed a 48 gal tank that gives us a lot more range and the option of finding the most economical supply. I have seen fuel vary almost $1 a gal within a 120mile radius, it is great to have the versatility..............