Hows Your Weather?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
In the Port Richey area for the next 10 days, upper 70's low 80's during the day and mid 50's overnight. No rain in the forecast. It's rough.:cool:

Sunny and high of 60+ today, tomorrow 70 in midstate Illinois.

Keeps this up and all the snow birds will be moving back here, then we won't have a problem finding a camping spot in the Aransas Pass area.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Goodrich, TX (5 mi s of Livingston TX) Daytime mid 70's nightime low 60's high 50's need some rain

sjs731

Central WI went from highs of low 30s to high of 50 today and tomorrow then back to winter with highs in low 30s. 5 more months till our rig comes back out.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
need some rain

Never hear that from me! :) Wish we could send you some of ours! Looks like another "wet pattern" with several weeks of steady rain. AccuWeather says 2.5 inches in the next day or so and NOAA has coastal flood warnings (something about tides).

rjr6150

Why go south?:angel: Northeast Co. 64 today and predicted to be 68-70 tomorrow with next week again in the upper 50's

BarneyFife

Supposed to be 72 tomorrow and Tuesday here in NC. Then 60s most of the remainder of the week. More Spring-like than Christmas-like.

Unfortunately, the Cyclone's been in the shop for a month and I doubt we'll get it back til after the first of the year. No winter camping for us.