Hub Meter

I have a 2018 Heartland Mallard and use it for work so I put on 30.000+ Miles a year. Can anyone tell me where to go to get a decent hub meter to keep track of my trailer miles so I can plan my maintenance on this trailer?

Thanks

Garypowell

What I do is use my GPS software that I use to plan my routes. I put the way points on a map and then have each trip saved to total the mileage.

What I do is use my GPS software that I use to plan my routes. I put the way points on a map and then have each trip saved to total the mileage.

Not sure if I can do that with my navigation system but it is a good idea. I will see if that can be done. Thanks a lot

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here's what I've been using on our trailers. You can get them from any truck and trailer shop. You'll just have to modify your center cap to mount it.
Close_up_Hub.JPG

danemayer

Our 2014 RAM has a trailer mileage display. If the trailer is connected, it keeps track of miles towed.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our 2014 RAM has a trailer mileage display. If the trailer is connected, it keeps track of miles towed.

My same year ford does the same thing. And I can set up multiple trailers to keep track of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk