Husky Centerline TS WDH

Mainerunr

OK, so it seems most of the traffic here deals with 5th wheel stuff but...my current hitch is just a husky round bar with no sway control. It has been fine on back roads and whatnot but we are planning a trip down to DC this summer and with a lot of highway between here and there, I want something better.

Looking at the Husky Centerline TS. It seems like a pretty simple design, no chains (which is one of the things I do not like about my current hitch).

Does anyone have any experience with these. They claim it has sway control built in - it is not the older Centerline model that has compression sleeves that are supposed to recenter the trailer, the TS seems to be very similar to the Equalizer 4-point hitch. I was looking at the older model but it seems they had some issues with the compression sleeves failing.

Thanks for any input.

justafordguy

Not sure about the centerline TS but if it's like the Equalizer it should be a good hitch. I loved my Equalizer and the built in sway control worked much better than the add on friction type sway control.