HW heater anode rod

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Anyone know, offhand, where to get a replacement heating element for the HWH in a 3055RL?.

Lefty... What are you doing trying to hijack a thread... You old.....:rolleyes:
The thread is about the HWH Anode... Go back to sleep.:D.

Hay Wabbit...
Here is a photo of the anode that I took out of my 2008 3400RE last year about June of last year. I have an extra in the basement. Be sure to clean out all the residue in the bottom of the tank before you install the new anode. You can get the anode almost anywhere..

The area around the anode sometimes is rusty because there is a lot of heat and you sometimes get a bit of water on the outside..

Hope this helps..
BC

Attachments

• Anode replacement.jpg
    Anode replacement.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 40

PacMan4x4

SUPERDUTY....

I may be able to help a lil'...I couldn't remember how to get the propane side of my heater working after I had my unit for a few months. If you haven't used yours in a while, maybe your mind slipped like mine did :p On the control panel (battery/black water/gray water) in the closet of your 5'er...there are three buttons. One says HEATER with a red indicator light on it....you turn that one on for the propane--this is different than the electric water heater switch in the closet, which appears you know about. This may or may not help.....hopefully it does.

Pac Man

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
SUPERDUTY....

I may be able to help a lil'...I couldn't remember how to get the propane side of my heater working after I had my unit for a few months. If you haven't used yours in a while, maybe your mind slipped like mine did :p On the control panel (battery/black water/gray water) in the closet of your 5'er...there are three buttons. One says HEATER with a red indicator light on it....you turn that one on for the propane--this is different than the electric water heater switch in the closet, which appears you know about. This may or may not help.....hopefully it does.

Pac Man
PacMan, I tried again after returning home and it ignited just as it should. My wife had used the oven so I don't know how air could have been in the line but that is the only thing I could come up with.