I am looking for winter cover to fit my HEARTLAND North Trail 21 RBSS

Rhodium

Sometimes covers cause more problems than they solve. I for one would not take the chance.
Hi mrcomer,

As a newbie to the RV world, could you elaborate a bit? I thought I needed on for the MI winter, but came across your comment and am now questioning. I'd love to save ~$250...

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hi mrcomer,

As a newbie to the RV world, could you elaborate a bit? I thought I needed on for the MI winter, but came across your comment and am now questioning. I'd love to save ~$250...
Well the covers are never really tight so they blow around. Typically they will rub in the roof membrane enough to cause problems. In some cases rubbing a hole through the membrane. There are other discussions about this on the forum if you search for them.

DickO

We live in Tucson, AZ We have used a Sunbrella fabric cover and used for 9 years. We have the dust devil winds. Have had NO problems.

david-steph2018

We used to live north of Columbus, Ohio and used a cover for a couple of years. Trying to get the cover good and tight was a challenge and we even used bungee cords to help. But for the 3 years we used the cover, every spring I had to take it to the Amish canvass shop and have repairs made.