I joined the blowmax club

Jim.Allison

yea, I feel your pain, but you will get them paid for and you will feel great about your purchase when you get back on the road. Those tires look good.

Finally...piece of mind. I drove across town and got all four tires changed this morning. Not an expense I was looking for on a vacation - but they will serve me well for the next 5 years! **** they look sweet!

View attachment 31264 View attachment 31265

Now all I need to do is reprogram my tpms for the higher pressures.

stevenssr

I did the same thing yesterday. Got rid of the Blowmax and feeling much better. I went to take off my expandable wheel locks off the Blowmax one day, and the tires were so soft that they sank into the holes in the wheel lock plates. I have never seen a tire so soft. I had to go get something heavy to knock them off the tires.

We both have 2013 trailers, and it's a shame we had to replace these so soon. But at least we have a little more peace of mind now!

Scott

Finally...piece of mind. I drove across town and got all four tires changed this morning. Not an expense I was looking for on a vacation - but they will serve me well for the next 5 years! **** they look sweet!

View attachment 31264 View attachment 31265

Now all I need to do is reprogram my tpms for the higher pressures.