I need help please

txtinman

Main slide went out about a foot and stopped and manual override is not working. Any help appreciated as we are stuck on the road. Forgot to mention it's a 2018 RW426.

Also this happened after the leveling bottomed out and I had to use my drill to extend the front legs.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Since you have has issues with the front hydraulic landing gear there is a good chance that the 12 volt 50 amp auto reset breaker has failed.
That breaker for the hydraulic system is known to fail.
You should be able to find one at an auto parts store like Auto Zone. About 10 bucks.

Peace
Dave

txtinman

I got the slide closed, and all Jack's raised with my electric drill after reading the Lippert instructions on their app. I knew how to raise the front jacks, but didn't know I could close the slide as well.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

wdk450

Good luck on your final repairs. I would look for a local INDEPENDENT RV SERVICER (No RV sales) for your best chance at a timely, good repair. RVServiceReviews.com is a good resource.

Rip

Main slide went out about a foot and stopped and manual override is not working. Any help appreciated as we are stuck on the road. Forgot to mention it's a 2018 RW426.

Also this happened after the leveling bottomed out and I had to use my drill to extend the front legs.
IMG_0283.jpeg
It is not an auto reset breaker. It has a reset button on the side of it in one picture. I find this in your battery compartment.

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpeg
    IMG_0282.jpeg
    784.2 KB · Views: 5