I want a new date of birth-something newer

Lynn1130

When I was going through my profile information I found this statement under my DOB. I am sure there is a reason for this but I thought that it was pretty funny because I would like to start over at about 18 and know what I know today. So if I change by DOB will that happen?

"Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed."

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
When I was going through my profile information I found this statement under my DOB.
"Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below. Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed."

Me too. I would like mine changed so it shows I'm 18 again.........

jbeletti

When I was going through my profile information I found this statement under my DOB. I am sure there is a reason for this but I thought that it was pretty funny because I would like to start over at about 18 and know what I know today. So if I change by DOB will that happen?

I want to be 25!

Many years ago, we disabled the forum member listing. It was resource intensive and there is the privacy issue if one didn't check the box to not me on the list.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
For 70 years my mom celebrated her birthday on the 8th. Just recently she learned it was actually the 7th. So in essence her date changed.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Do not want to 18 again. Too much to learn over again. Don;t want to work 40+ years again either.

Lynn1130

No, I said be 18 and know what I know today. I would love to go back and do the work again but it has become so much more complicated. :rolleyes:

danemayer

I'm imagining all of us getting to roll the clock back, while retaining all our knowledge and experience.

I don't know what all the Florida restaurants would do with a bunch of 18 year old know-it-alls taking up all the space at early-bird dinners.:p

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
My wife is forever 27 to me. I wouldn't change a thing.

Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.

"Dicky Fox"

Lynn1130

We have had 50+ years together which includes a lot of adjusting. 21 is too much age difference and too much adjustment.

My wife is blessed with a family gene that seems to suppress outward aging. She was carded into her 30's. We have three daughters and even now she is mistaken for one of the sisters. Unfortunately this causes me to be mistaken for her father over the years.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Why would any sane man what a 21 year old. They are like dealing with a teen age girl. Give me a "cougar" anytime.