I'm back!

Chippendale

Re: I am back!

Hello Heartlanders!

Just a quick note to say that after 53 days of being off - I am back to work at Heartland!

Once of my first goals is to jump into National Rally planning for Goshen 2021. Be on the lookout for updates on this next month.

That's great Jim. We all knew they couldn't run that company without you. Will see you in Goshen if not sooner.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Re: I am back!

Hello Heartlanders!

Just a quick note to say that after 53 days of being off - I am back to work at Heartland!

Thank you goes out to Club Manager Julie Hancock for continuing to be the glue that keeps so many things together and running. Thank you also to our Forum Moderators for keeping things running smoothly here.

Finally - thank you to you, owners and members for your kindness to me and to each other here on the forum in my absence.

Once of my first goals is to jump into National Rally planning for Goshen 2021. Be on the lookout for updates on this next month.

This is great news. Welcome back and congratulations. Looking forward to the 2021 rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: It’s been a great ride! So long "for now"

Awesome news, Jim!! We are thrilled to hear this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDsStudio59

Re: It’s been a great ride!

That is great news Jim! Glad to have you back where you belong and looking forward to seeing you and Nancy in Goshen 2021 if not sooner.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Jim: Super news! You were really missed and the Club wasn't the same without you!
Welcome back and can't wait to see you in Sept at the Mountain Regional Rally!
Safe Travels my friend

pegmikef

That was probably just short enough that it gave you time to get a lot of things done with your new house, but now its good that you are back at work Jim. Glad it was brief.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, The leader of the pack is back. That makes the club whole again in my mind.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

jbeletti

Re: It’s been a great ride!

Jim, The leader of the pack is back. That makes the club whole again in my mind.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles
Thank you Randy, Santha and pups! Good to be back.

Yeah - Welcome back. See you down the road.
Thank you Nathan and Byrd and Bam Bam too!

That,s great news, welcome back Jim.
Thanks Joe.

Wonderful news!! Welcome back. Now, can you fix the BUGS in Garry Gilberts posts?
Thanks Quackers - working on Garry's user account issue now.

That was probably just short enough that it gave you time to get a lot of things done with your new house, but now its good that you are back at work Jim. Glad it was brief.
Thank you Mike and Peg. You are right - it was nice to get the new home build all lined out. Man - you sure have kept busy during the lockdown. You wiped me out just watching you on FB - rebuild that dock!

Glad it was for a short time Jim.
Thanks Bill.

Jim: Super news! You were really missed and the Club wasn't the same without you!
Welcome back and can't wait to see you in Sept at the Mountain Regional Rally!
Safe Travels my friend
Thank you Garry - see you in Sept!

Welcome back Jim. We've all missed you.
Thanks Dan. Thank you also for keeping the forum running!

Thank you Heartland, Welcome back buddy. We will see you soon.
Thanks Jerrod and Rhonda! Great chatting by phone a couple days back. See you down the road!

Fantatstic news! Looking forward to seeing you and Nancy in the near future. Welcome back!
Thank you Eric and Dorothy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWESOME NEWS !!!!!!

Can't wait for Goshen Next Year !!!
Hi Viz Bill! Thank you and Sue. I too am looking forward to Goshen. Let's make it special and I'm sure I can speak for Kevin too - we look forward to you serving again!

That's great Jim. We all knew they couldn't run that company without you. Will see you in Goshen if not sooner.
George! Thank you friend. I hope you and miss Dolly are well. Hope to see you at OK, No TX or So TX rallies later this year.

Thank you Heartland. Welcome back, Jim!
Ernie! Thank you and thanks also to Miss Bossy Lady. Miss you both.

This is great news! Glad to have you back!
Jay my friend - thank you Stella and the pups!

We missed you at the virtual rally.
You're too kind Mr Fox - thank!

This is great news. Welcome back and congratulations. Looking forward to the 2021 rally.
Dude! Thank you. Hope you and Linda are well. I follow Justin on FB - kid's doing well. Hope Amanda is doing well too. Goshen 2021! I need you. Call me :)

Awesome news, Jim!! We are thrilled to hear this!!!
Thank you Erika. Hope you and Tony are well. Thanks for waving each time you pass my CG here in Aledo in I-20.

That is great news Jim! Glad to have you back where you belong and looking forward to seeing you and Nancy in Goshen 2021 if not sooner.
Thank you!

Great news. Welcome back.
Thanks Roger - hope you two are doing well!

h2oskierc

I’m new around here, but glad to hear of anyone who can get back to work. I’m assuming you work for Heartland?