In Myrtle Beach - Ocean View

camperjohn08

Looks like Willow Tree may be our next long drive camping spot.. I personnally like Quiet and large campsites.. Mainly to relax and enjoy the surroundings.. Don't always need the beach, the pool is fine to me. Less wind and salt spray too!
Thanks for the Info..
John & Nancy

Vtxkid

John, that might be a great location for this coming March... Have to discuss with the others to see what there thoughts might be...

dieselsweetheart

We will be in Myrtle the first full week of March so if any of y'all are camping we can stop by and say "howdy"...we are using our time share that week at the Sheraton.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
I am so jealous!! Duane just put the hitch in the new truck and the first thing I said was "Now we can go camping!!". I truly think I could live in our Cyclone and really look forward to our first trip in 2011.
Have a great time Gus and Debbie..

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We got home around 5:00 this afternoon. Had a terrific time in Myrtle with great friends. Was sad that John and Nancy, and Jerry and Pam got snowed in :~( and couldn't make it. Can't wait to do this again.

Doolymax

Gus & Debra,
As nice as it might be at the ocean, it's nice here in AZ with the desert. Temps in the mid 60's days and low 40's overnight. Most days are mostly sunny or full sun. Sure beats being in MN! We are going to 'tough' it out until the end of April before traveling north.

You do have the sound of rolling waves to sleep by.

Jack & Sue