Introducing ourselves !

huntur

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our Bighorn 3270RS. We're also looking forward to attending rallies and meeting others in the Heartland Owners Group !

John & Ruthie Member #2786

danemayer

Hi huntur,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn. I know the wait's an ordeal, but it'll be worth it.

Registration for the North American Rally in Goshen, IN will be open at noon on Saturday. Hope to see you there.

jimtoo

Hi John and Ruthie,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

When you go for PDI,, do a very good, slow inspection.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

happykraut

Welcome to the Heartland family. You joined a great bunch of people. What part of the state are you in?

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi Ruthie and John,

Welcome to the "Heartland Family" and congratulations on purchasing your Bighorn. I know once you do a rally you will be hooked and love this group. There are so many wonderful people we don't know what we would do without the great friends we have made along the way. Hope to see you down the road.

jayc

Legendary Member
Welcome to the Heartland family. Waiting for the arrival of your new trailer is hard, but it will be worth it. As Dan suggested the national rally will be held in Goshen IN in June and there will be a Missouri chapter rally in September at the Big Red Barn RV Park in Carthage MO. Hope you can join us at one or both.

olcoon

Hi huntur,
You that big dumb ugly guy that raises ticks in Lincoln, MO? The one with the cute wife that I'm sure is blind or she wouldn't have hooked up with you? Glad you finally made it on here John, Sally & I are looking forward to more camping with you two...now that you've got a GOOD camper! BTW, be careful while on here I'm the only sane member!!! :rolleyes::angel:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi huntur,
You that big dumb ugly guy that raises ticks in Lincoln, MO? The one with the cute wife that I'm sure is blind or she wouldn't have hooked up with you? Glad you finally made it on here John, Sally & I are looking forward to more camping with you two...now that you've got a GOOD camper! BTW, be careful while on here I'm the only sane member!!! :rolleyes::angel:

Oh no these poor people know you and admit it Roy? Wow. Lol. And if you are the only sane one here we are in a world of hurt if you call that sane. Lol. J/k

Welcome to you John and your better half and if I were you I would watch out for Roy lock up your fireball and anything else around him. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olcoon

Hey Andy, you are the Fireball hijacker! For a while I wasn't sure I was going to get away from you & your gang of hijackers! I'm just glad I got away from that incident with my life, and all that money I had on me! Fortunately you didn't have your pet lizard with you!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Andy, you are the Fireball hijacker! For a while I wasn't sure I was going to get away from you & your gang of hijackers! I'm just glad I got away from that incident with my life, and all that money I had on me! Fortunately you didn't have your pet lizard with you!

Nah I leave the overgrown lizard at home to guard my crawfish and pirouqes but you do have to watch out for my two guard dogs. Lol. I didn't rough you up to bad but for some reason you are afraid of coming to Louisiana. I checked the statute of limitations has run out on all those things that you did down here before. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
huntur,
Congratulations on your new rig!
As you can see, we have a very colorful bunch of friendly folks here in this group.
See you down the road. Trace

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulation on your new condo on wheels and welcome to the Heartland Family John and Ruthie!!!

Rod Ditrich