Introduction

M2D

We are new here. I read glowing reports of the Heartland Owner's group on RV2.com.
We have been studying fifth wheel trailers for some time now.

I have read good things about Heartland fivers. We are hoping to learn a lot by reading here.

Thank you all in advance for the wisdom we will gain,

Michele and Mark

jimtoo

Hi Michele and Mark,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information. So just ask your questions and someone will give you an answer or try to point you in the right direction.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Sunset4k

Welcome Michele & Mark and howdy from North Texas!! This a wonderful community and a great resource for information. We have only been members and RVers for a year now but we have learned so much from the knowledge folks here and we've made some great new friends!! Good luck with your fiver search!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Michele & Mark, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Yes, we have a great forum and many many owners willing to share and help out new owners.

happykraut

Michele and Mark, welcome to the Heartland family. We are here to help each other. Make sure you check out the many rallies across the country. They are so much fun.

Grey Ghost

Welcome to the forum from sunny Arizona. You will find this forum very helpful and full of friendly people. Ask your questions and I believe you will get a number of responses! Again welcome and enjoy. :cool: