Inverter / Charger W/ Generator ?

C

Chulinw

Thanks for the information Jim 1899 on the generator. That will be in my price range I can live with.

Midastouch

Go to partsamerica.com .... they have the Champion generator for 299.00 and shipping for me was about 63.00 I should have it by end of the week...delivered to my door. They are affiliated with the Advanced Auto Parts and others around the country.

Uncle Rog

Jim, we use the inverter every time we dry camp. It is great to have power without the generator making noise. We can make coffee, watch TV on the sattelite or use the wireless internet. The charge feature of the xantrex unit is great! It will pour 100 amps to the batterys and charge them up in 4-5 hrs. My unit is the 458 2000-12 I wanted the 2500 with a 130 amp charger but I couldn't refuse the refurbished price from xantrex. The batterys themselves are trojan t-105's. I have used them in my golf cart at home, the last set was good for 8 yrs! Here is picture of the battery boxes w/ vent. The inverter is on a shelf on the left side of the picture, you can't see it. Have it installed professionally........

Attachments

• 0917061123.jpg
    0917061123.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 53