Is basement tv outlet cable , satellite, antenna ,???

FARMER45

Just wondered what signal go to basement in basement, of bighorn. I haven't tried yet , would like to watch sat. There

danemayer

The coax connector in the basement is cable and antenna. If you want satellite you'll have to run sat coax and put a receiver there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FARMER45

I wonder if you could reverse feed from receiver in livening room to u d c through cable wire then over to basement tv ??
just looked at my cable wire while replacing converter, cable was pulled out of connector
it had not been crimped, glad I saw that
also a four inch hose was completely off the heater, I had to order some because it was not long enought to reach the heater

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Since, the Sat connections run into the UDC, which is right next to the basement area, it would take nothing to just run a cable to that tv. That is what I did, have Direct TV recievers at all 3 TVs. And we have Whole Home service, so we can use the DVR at any TV to watch recorded shows.

danemayer

I wonder if you could reverse feed from receiver in livening room to u d c through cable wire then over to basement tv ??
If you have an unused coax output from the satellite receiver, you could plug it into the cable/antenna connector in the living room. Some people have gotten this to work with some modifications. For one thing, the splitters and signal booster are typically uni-directional.

The basement coax connector has a splitter behind the basement wall. One side goes to the basement connector and the other side probably goes to the living room. You might try adding a diplexer to combine signals into the basement connector.

wdk450

On my Bighorn, the storage compartment TV outlet is a mirror of the Bedroom TV outlet.

I used it Saturday night (and moved my bedroom TV outside) in Orland, Ca. for some fellow S.F. Giants fans in the NorLow's group to watch the final game of the World Series, driven by my Dish Network Receiver.
I mounted the TV on my folding ladder.