Is your floor like mine?

seabee

2008 3670RL Squeaks!We don't need no stinking Squeaks well we don't want them but we got them,we are fulltimers and finding a dealer that will fix it in a day or two,just can't get it in for less then a week and thats a long time to be out of your home.
We have a screw coming though the vinyl just inside the door plus a squeak and in the living room we have a large area that really squeak so my only recourse is to hardwood the floor in the kitchen and we are putting berber in the living room,leaving the carpet in the upstairs for now.
It would be nice to know if they glue the flooring to the cross members.
oh yes! didn't see where there was any load limit on the floors so go ahead EAT AT THE ALL YOU CAN BUFFET just let us know if you ever go though your floor.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
More comments

Original post here. We have never had a squeak with the floor. Did have a screw coming up through the vinyl floor near the flexing area. The dealer removed the vinyl and found the screw through the floor was not in a floor joist, said he checked the flooring and found it ok, then glued down new vinyl. Still have the flexing issue.

jfrench

They came out with the new floor for 2009 units. The new floor is in the landmark, Bighorn, and the Big Country. The way they do the floor now is alot like how you would do a wall of a motorhome but its thinker. The new floors also have more R factor to them now, its alot stronger, and takes the flex out. I feel they did this just to stay ahead of everyone witch is great since many place are starting to copy things that make heartland so great. You just have to love them!