Issues to address

porthole

Retired
Do you know if they are now installing light switches in the bed/bath of the 3010's that are currently being built?
If so, does it happen to be a warranty "fix/upgrade" that HL is covering the cost on?

Mike Alpin suggested the light switch was one of the trade offs with the the change in the entertainment center.

I seriously doubt there will be any retro fitting.

But - I sure would like to know what and how they did it.

My Cyclone 3912 delivered in July doesn't. I disagree about not needing one in the bedroom.

It would be nice to get this bathroom switch added.

Ah yup, sure would be nice having the switch in both rooms

jbeletti

...Do you know if they are now installing light switches in the bed/bath of the 3010's that are currently being built?
If so, does it happen to be a warranty "fix/upgrade" that HL is covering the cost on?...

Adding a wall switch to turn on a light fixture instead of using the switch on the fixture itself would be a feature or enhancement. As such, it would not be considered a warranty item.

That said, you just may see this as an enhancement on the next model year Cyclone :) Doubt it will be a 3-way circuit with 2 switches however.

We are always trying to improve on what we are doing and each model year, we usually add features in addition to improving on existing features.

Jim

porthole

Retired
Adding a wall switch to turn on a light fixture .....

Did I remember this the other day?

In the bath and a separate switch for the bedroom lights (2 switches, not a 2 way switch).

Once I figure out how to take off the pocket door without breaking it this will be another project