It's Bristol Time Baby

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sitting here in the campground at Bristol with two other HL coaches. Troy and Shannon (troybilt) Sundance just came up to Bristol last Sunday and we're having a great time with them. A North Trail 5th wheel is also here from Missouri - Bink and his wife which I forgot her name are great folks. Who else is out there?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Have fun and enjoy the racing. We spend way too much time with our owners club friends now that we hardly get to the track. Wish we were there but there's just not enough time to get everywhere. Go 99!! I see a backflip comin'.

jbeletti

Byrd,

Nancy and I have never been to a Nascar race. When we are TN residents, maybe you and Nathan can take us under your wing and let us come to Bristol with you with our RV :)

Jim

GETnBYE

Wayne is there, but he has son-in-laws old pop up and the F-150 since our BC is still in the shop having the top cleaned and sealed. I will tell him to look for a 3250. I am at home, I can't do the pop-up.
Getting it ready to go and the Big Country missing from the drive way everyone in the neighborhood was looking at him like our camper shrunk or maybe they were thinking it got repo'd and he got a pop up. Ha
Have fun

boatdoc

It's ilegal to go to Bristol for your first race, Jim. All Nascar fans know that. One has to work their way up to the Holy Mecca of Cup Racing. Well, maybe the March race but NEVER the August night race, NEVER. When you do get to go and we hope you do, you will be hooked. Diana and I were fortunate enough to get to the night race 2 years ago and we will never have a better racing experince, never. The setting, the people, the track, everything is just great.

archbarb

Wish I were there. Great track top go to. With two Ford's on the front row, it's hopefully going to be a great weekend!!!!!

Archie

irvin56

KYLE did it again, 4 races in a row at Brisol and he topped 10,000 laps ln his young career. you really wonder how many record this guy is going to break.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yep - Kyle did it again today. Wonder how tomorrow's race will be???
Troy - Nathan & I have had a great time with you and Shannon. Can wait for the birthday party tonight.
Jim - Every Tennesseen needs to experience Bristol at least once. Once ya'll get here and settled in, we'll see about getting taking care of that problem.
Now it's time for BBQ and more socializing.

troybilt71

home safe and sound coach and truck washed and put away. had a nice easy ride home today very light traffic. thanks again nathan and byrd for the great camping spot, see ya in august.