It's official - New Bighorn 3185RL

patsak

Picked up our Bighorn 3185 RL today at RV Outlet. I am sitting in our new 5er as I type this. What a great day! Hope to see you all at the rally in Nashville.

jimtoo

Hi patsak,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn.... I'm sure you will enjoy your new unit.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
patsak, welcome to the Heartland Family. It will be nice to have some new faces at the National Rally. enjoy your new rig and travel safe. Visit the forum often for loads of helpful info and fodder.

musicman

Congratulations on your 3185......our 3185 goes online tomorrow.....we can't wait........what interior did you choose? Welcome to the Forum.....

patsak

We kept the Oak finish on the cabinets and chose Truffles for our decor. It is everything I was hoping for. It is a job to find a place for everything. I think it will take a few trips before everything finds a permanent home. We love the fireplace. We did not order the extra television so they don't add the wall hangers for it. We had the dealer add a hanger in the bottom garage and in the bedroom. Glad we did. The bedroom is a little tighter than I thought but we don't spend much time in it. All in all, we are verrrrry happy with our new Bighorn.

patsak

We are still on the road with our new toy and everyday gets better. I think we find a new surprise every day. I absolutely love this kitchen and the living room is soo comfortable. When we pulled into this campground, we had a couple of couples come over and ask if they could look at our Bighorn. They were in Montanas. They absolutely loved this and were very impressed with the interiors. The first day we picked this up, we were a little overwhelmed with having to transfer everything over to this trailer. We had boxes everywhere. I actually was thinking that I was going to run out of room (ha! ha!). We now have everything put away and have lots of room to spare. Learning how to hitch and unhitch is our ongoing challenge but we are sooo happy with this trailer. I am going to hate to arrive home and have to put it in storage. I will be counting the days until our next excursion.

Congrat's we to have a new 3185RL we picked the cherry interior and went from a motorhome to the 5th wheeler and WoW these units have storage every where! really are in love with layout enjoy your travels .

musicman

We picked up our 3815 RL Friday, April 23......We have the cherry wood and the new woodland interior......W love our Big Horn.....I hope you enjoy yours as much as we are going to enjoy ours. Safe travels!!!