" It's still alright to wish me a Merry Christmas ! "

Buckeye

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year !! With the Cubs winning the World Series ( I was born and raised in Chicago) and the presidential election it has been a crazy year. May God Bless our troops and first responders.

Buckeye

Thanks to all. There's always next year CAPT7383. We've lived in Ohio for over 45 years but we still back the Cubs unless they are playing the Reds. RAHEWETT, We're headed your way, to Longs, SC, next month. Please try to warm up by then. Been to Southport many times- a beautiful city.

Noofear

Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year from a sunny and warm Quartzsite AZ

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

rahewett

Thanks to all. There's always next year CAPT7383. We've lived in Ohio for over 45 years but we still back the Cubs unless they are playing the Reds. RAHEWETT, We're headed your way, to Longs, SC, next month. Please try to warm up by then. Been to Southport many times- a beautiful city.
I'll cross my fingers and hope it warms up for you but I can't promise anything. It will be in the 70's on Sunday but cool off again next week.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Merry Christmas from a frozen Washington state. Like others have said, "THANK YOU" so much for your service and contribution to making this amazing country what it is!

Rod

Last edited:

billk263

California-South Chapter Leaders
Merry Christmas from a temporarily wet Southern California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 Landmark Charleston
2016 Ram 3500
Mega Cab
Dually
3:73 Axle Ratio