Joing the Fun

I just bought a Sundance 3300CK... haven't picked it up but sure hope we made a wise choice. Is anyone unhappy with theirs? And does it seem to be well built ... we have had trailers in the past but decided to make the move to a fifth,,,:rolleyes:

jimtoo

Hi TPeters685,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Any Heartland is a wise choice in my opinion. Heartland is the best when it comes to customer service.

When you go for your PDI, do a very slow and complete inspection.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome!

Congratulations on your new Sundance, Sonce you have trailers before, you know that it doesn't make any difference how hard they try to make a perfect coach, there will be things that come loose and things that go wrong. If you like the floor plan and it fit in your budget, you will enjoy your Sundance as much as we love our Big Horns. Yes that was plural..... We bought a new HL last summer to rlace a perfectly good one. Would not have done that if we didn't believe in HL and the product they make and stand behind.

Happy Travels,

Kristy

ncrzrbk

We have the SD 3400QB and so far we love it. Have had it out for a couple trips so far and had a couple minor issues that dealer has fixed. I would highly recommend Heartland. The floor plan had the rear bunk area that we wanted that best fit for our family. I can't say enough about the customer service and after talking to the Sundance factory sales rep we were sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jbeletti

Hi TP,

Congrats on your new Sundance purchase. Picking it up soon - exciting! Over time, you'll get plenty of feedback on Sundance. I think yo'll find most are happy with theirs. The Sundance line is a very popular line for Heartland and product owners for many reasons:
- Product is continually being updated
- Format of this coach is a mid-profile, so it's not as tall, not as heavy and costs less than full-profile coaches

You just missed our Southeast Regional rally in Waynesville, NC but I invite you to join us this fall for the Fall NC Chapter Rally. If you can make it there, I'd love to meet you and see your new coach. Coming to rallies is a GREAT way to learn more about your coach from other product owners and to get great ideas on how to better use your coach, ideas on useful modifications and a great way to meet a real fun bunch of people. Here's a link to that rally.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

dalspot

We have a 2012 Sundance 3300QS that we bought in June '11. We love it, and bought for the reasons Jim mentioned. We have had no major problems, just a few minor tweaks here and there. Welcome to the Heartland family!

Karen

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" and Welcome to the Forum. We started our Heartland experience in a Sundance and haven't looked back, being on our 3rd Heartland product. Check out the Heartland Owners Club FREE (FREE) ​ Introductory membership which you can find more information about on the portal (front) page. North Carolina has a very active chapter and hopefully ya'll can join in the fun at a future rally. Enjoy and travel safely.

Moose2013

Congrats on the new purchase! We took delivery of our 3300 CK in the last few weeks and have been slowly moving in. Our first trip is this up coming weekend and we can't wait.

As it was mention before, when you go through you PDI, take your time, ask questions, make sure everything works to your expectations, and enjoy. You will love it. Everyone here on the forum will be an asset to answer any questions you may have and there is a wealth of information on the site.

Have fun and enjoy!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club and Family TPeters685! I have friends that own a 3300CK and absolutely love it as I am sure you will too. Heartland makes a great product and has awesome customer service! Happy camping and safe travels!

rarnold

Good choice, TPeters. We bought our Sundance 2900 two years ago and LOVE it. It tows beautifully and is stable in 50 MPH crosswinds. These Heartlander people are GREAT. Sign up for some local rallys and introduce yourself. You'll have a lifetime of fun and family. ENJOY your Sundance.