June 2018 rv trip

rsmith042

Hello, first time user. Bob and Shirley Smith from Floral City, fl. We have a 2013 Big Horn 35 foot fw, pulled by our 2014 Ram 3500 . Planning a one month trip from Fl. to Minneapolis to Yellowstone and Grand Teton NP. Returning thru Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico back to Fl. Looking for suggestions re best routing and campgrounds on this route. A few years ago we did visit several NP's in Utah and Colorado including the Grand Canyon. I am thinking about going to the Sarasota, Fl rally in Oct. Thanks for your info. Bob and Shirley club # 4114:cool:

danemayer

Hi Bob and Shirley,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Planning a big trip can be a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll get suggestions shortly on routes and places to stay, and things to see.

Pokiejoe

Sounds like a fun trip call us when you start in to New Mexico and we can talk about some of the things to see here.

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Lynn1130

The Good Sam trip planning site can be of great help with routes and the best RV parks for your trip. That would be where I would start. Good luck and have a great trip.

loganhughes

Bob and Shirley,
Welcome aboard! The Heartland Owners group are a very friendly, helpful group. In addition, the forum offers a huge amount of valuable information!