Jury Duty

whp4262

I got called in for Jury duty and had the opportunity to hear a stupid lawyer question during the Jury selection process. This lawyer asked everyone who in here doesn't think $100.00 dollars is a lot of money? Let me rephrase that, it's cold outside and if you got to your car and realized you left a $100.00 dollar bill here on the counter who in here wouldn't come back to the court room to get it? Really, if you got to your car and realized you left a $100.00 dollar bill on the counter in a room full of lawyers who the h_ll would expect it to still be there when you went back to get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bohemian

A lawyer finished helping a 90 year old woman. They settled up and he charged her $100.00. When he got to his car he noticed that two $100.00 bills were stuck together. This lead him to an ethical dilemma.

Should he tell his partner?

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb? :confused:

Nobody knows . . . and probably never will! :p

Bohemian

True Story.

The National Automobile Dealers Association realized they and their dealers had a bad ethics image with the public. So, they decided to improve the image by providing ethics training to their dealers and salespeople.

They provided the following scenario.

A customer calls and asks the price for a part and it's stock status. The sales person tells him it is in stock and is sold for $90.00. The customer says they will be there in 30 min to buy the part. The customer arrives and says I woulkd like to buy that part for $90.00. The sales person looks up the part, finds in it stock and sees that they sell it for $60.00.

Should the sales person sell it to the person for:

1) $80.00
2) $90.00
3) $150.00

Now think about it. This is in an ethics course designed by NADA.

ncrzrbk

My ethics as a sales person is to tell the customer I had made an error and sell it for $60

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jimtoo

If you tell the customer you made a mistake and sell it to him for the $60 as listed... you can be sure of the customer returning many times in the future when in need. :) Been there,, done that.. :

Jim M

ncrzrbk

I have been selling for 25 years. It's always better to over achieve with the customer support

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bogie

Just had to pile on....

What's the difference between a dead dog in the middle of the road and a dead lawyer in the middle of the road?

There are skid marks in front of the dog!