Just A Comment About The Owners Forum

RottsNScotts

The help available on this forum is why I chose to go with Heartland. Since I have never RV'ed before, the availability of someone to answer even the "dumbest" questions was critical!

And all the thanks in the world to Jim for starting the forum and to all those who help all that need it every day and those that inspire us!

TxCowboy

Totally agree with all of these great comments. DW and I refer lots of people to the great information found on this Forum, even if it's not a HL product. The user-written guides are some of the best available anywhere. :)

Sarge

Love it !!!
We know Amazon makes a fortune off of this forum that for sure.

The forum owner might consider applying for an Amazon link -

When people click on it - A percentage of what they spend goes to fund the site.

No cost to the shoppers - And could benefit everyone...

Thanx, Sarge

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not new to towing or RV'ing. That said, I'm a newbie when it comes to fifth wheels and I'm also the type of guy who tries to anticipate everything that can happen as much as humanly possible. This means I'm always trying to figure out all of the angles before hand. I also realize there's no substitute for experience ... which brings me to this comment.

In the short time I have been a member, I've learned a tremendous amount from you all about many aspects of this lifestyle. By getting input from you, I've saved money by not buying what I likely won't need, you actually convinced me to change the order for my new truck from an F250 to an F350, I've learned about some very helpful tools (Heartland User Guides, Heartland Owners Manuals, etc.) ... the list goes on.

I've belonged to a number of forums in the past that covered a variety of interests, but this forum has been, by far, the best. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my ongoing education. And ... I'll do my best to repay the favors and to pay it forward to future newbies.

Thanks!

Welcome home brother....

Have you considered a dually? Seriously. Consider.

Carry on.......

Lou_and_Bette

Those are morning mugs...you should see why we use at night.

Bringing BOTH my mugs...Just started enjoying some beers again but pretty selective. Fond memories of the picture you posted but you may not recognize me now since I'm down 60 pounds from that photo...a real "light a@@" now.