Just bought our first RV - 2014 BigHorn 3160EL

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: New Owners

We are planning on coming out west with the Bighorn.

We have a competition BBQ team that competes in about 10 to 15 contests each year. We have all our gear stored in a 22' car hauler that we take to each contest. I think we should plan on taking some BBQ in the freezer each time we go out. Our left over brisket is great in chili....not too bad at a contest either if I say so myself.

Well . . . we have an AZ HOC Rally coming up in February, 2016 in Tucson in conjunction with the rodeo!

So far we have almost 50 Heartland RV'ers registered to attend . . . probably one of the, if not the largest ever Chapter rally thus far!

I'll bet we could squeeze one more Heartland RV in there!

Most ESPECIALLY since you are BBQ officionados! ;)

Once you've attended one of these rallies . . . you'll never miss another!

Here is a link to the info:

https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...hapter-Rally-AZ-Tucson-2-23-2016-to-2-28-2016

WitnessProtection

retired Arkansas Chapter Leaders

Great Escapes RV in Mountain Home, AR actually requires that you stay over night after you purchase. Actually they only highly recommend it.. They want you to use everything and make sure that there are no problems and if so, they want to remedy them the next day if at all possible.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Great Escapes RV in Mountain Home, AR actually requires that you stay over night after you purchase. Actually they only highly recommend it.. They want you to use everything and make sure that there are no problems and if so, they want to remedy them the next day if at all possible.

If only every dealership was like that!

So far, both dealerships that we bought brand new Heartland RV's from washed their hands of us once we signed on the dotted line . . .

And gave us nothing but bad service for our warranty issues.